[rt-users] Self-service question

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 20 15:38:03 EST 2008

To all,

	We use LDAP for authorizing any access to RT. In fact, we do not allow
any email correspondence, etc. to get posted to RT unless the senders
are privileged users via LDAP. That works fine for those users the USE
RT, especially via WebUI. What I want to do is have RT to add any email
recipient that is NOT an RT user to be added as an unprivileged user.
That way their replies can be added to the history of a ticket. Has
anyone out there done this? If so, can you help me? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL