[rt-users] Round Robin Scheme

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Fri Feb 22 09:21:04 EST 2008

You will need to set up a new scrip in the web UI using a user defined
action.
Condition: On create
Action: user defined
Template: Global template: Blank
Stage: TransactionCreate

I've looked into implementing this, but I haven't moved on it.  When you
get it working, perhaps you could add it to the wiki.