[rt-users] Queue-specific Ticket CF's in RT At-a-glance

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Fri Feb 22 19:38:26 EST 2008

Yes, it's a bit like putting the cart before the horse.

Every Queue we have has a CF called 'SubCategory', each with it's own
values.  Whenever tickets are listed, I would like to see the value of
this CF.  The fact that it has the same name may be what makes this
work, since most code I've seen tries to load by name, queue-specific
first, then global.  Any thoughts on this type of hack?

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==