[rt-users] Query to show tickets containing file attachments

Shannon Adams shannon_adams68 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 10:11:48 EST 2008

Once in a while, I use rtx-shredder to purge tickets older than a month that are marked as deleted.

rtx-shredder --plugin "Tickets=limit,5000;status,deleted;updated_before,`date -I -d '1 month ago'`" --force

We have some very old tickets that contain attachments that I would like to purge.  First, I would like to get a list of these to review before actually purging them from the db.  Secondly, will someone please provide the syntax for doing this using rtx-shredder?

Thanks,
Shannon