[rt-users] Deployment Inquiry

Todd Rittinger lists_todd at netsweeper.com
Thu Feb 28 10:13:09 EST 2008

Hello Everyone!

First off, excellent list! I've been a lurker on here for about a year
now and some great information and discussions abound, thank-you all!

I have a question regarding deploying RT. Currently we use individual
queues for our product line, internal support, and interdept. requests.
This keeps the queue list to a manageable amount. I was curious if
anyone has deployed with a queue per customer instead of product,
service, etc. If so, does this render your queue list a bear to manage,
or has it been a successful deployment type for you? Tips and/or
suggestions, pitfalls/gotchas?

Thanx for any and all feedback.

RT, thanx for your product, it is really great!

--
Warm regards,

Todd Rittinger
 Technical Support Manager