[rt-users] Generate a billing report?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 28 18:31:52 EST 2008

John,

	No, but I've thought about it. Trouble is, RT doesn't separate time
between intervals. Time worked is simply added, which means you cannot
tell how much time belongs in the last month, or whatever. You would
have to define your own table in the DataBase with the kind of data
delineation you needed and then modify RT (probably a cron job) to
update that table with the type of data you need. Not something I'm
willing to do right now.

Kenn
LBNL