[rt-users] Unowned tickets missing

Patterson, Craig crpatter at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Tue Jan 8 10:28:38 EST 2008

I think there are several ways to deal with this without too much
hassle.

1.	Reverse the sort order of the 10 newest unowned tickets to 10
oldest unowned tickets.  (That's what we did and you can change through
the gui)
2.	Create a saved search for that queue and add it to the "At a
Glance" body.
3.	Train her to Use the "Quick Search" module, which displays a
table of each queue detailing counts of new, open, and stalled tickets.
If she clicks on the value for her queues new tickets, it opens up that
search.

None of those options requires changing any code.

Craig