[rt-users] Possible browser-dependent Stylesheet problem between 3.6.3 and 3.6.5

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Wed Jan 9 03:22:13 EST 2008

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 04:20:10PM -0800, Mike Friedman wrote:

> One of our RT systems here was just upgraded from 3.4.5 to 3.6.5 and now I
> find that most of the 'style' is gone in the web pages, but only with
> Opera and IE (6).  Firefox displays the new page formats just fine.

I had the same problem, this was because NoAuth/css wasn't excluded from
fastcgi so there were headers added which was accepted by firefox but
not by IE. The problem is certainly in your apache config. What are
you using ? Fastcgi ? Mod_perl ? Can you give us a sample of your vhost
configuration ? Also try to download your css from firefox and look at
the result.