[rt-users] A few beginner work flow questions and suggestions

Jan Grant jan.grant at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jan 10 03:55:41 EST 2008

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008, Jake Conk wrote:

> What permissions do I need to give the unprivleged user to be able to
> see his own tickets that he created along with any replies? I do not
> want other users to be able to see each others tickets, only the
> admins (super users) can do that.

There are a bunch of special groups ("Roles") which are evaluated on a
ticket-by-ticket basis. "Requestor" is one of those. Assign the
appropriate rights to that role group.

Cheers,
jan

PS. If you have a few spare quid, the essentials book is worhtwhile
picking up.

--
jan grant, ISYS, University of Bristol. http://www.bris.ac.uk/
Tel +44 (0)117 3317661   http://ioctl.org/jan/