[rt-users] What criteria do you use when deciding the number of instances of RT?

The Anarcat anarcat at anarcat.ath.cx
Thu Jan 10 13:51:36 EST 2008

Here at Koumbit.org we've setup an extra RT instance for a fellow
organisation/partner that needed the resources. It's a seperate
instance because I didn't feel confortable giving them user access to
our RT.

I would never consider deploying *another* RT for ourselves, too much
trouble. Seems to me Queues and Groups can do all I need.

Now of course if you need nifty customizations like graphical
modifications or really particular behaviour, you might need seperate
instances, but in my experience, it's too much trouble.

A.

--
Computer science is no more about computers
than astronomy is about telescopes