[rt-users] Customer Service Workflow

Steve Cochran stephen.cochran at kingarthurflour.com
Mon Jan 14 09:00:16 EST 2008

Yep, we have shifts, and not everyone works every day. Tracking how
many tickets are resolved is something the powers that be want.

I'm just looking for the easiest way to make sure that no one has to
go looking for tickets to steal from users that went home or are out
for the day because they were re-opened by responses from users.

I was thinking the 9pm cron job could just reset any owned, open
tickets in our general queue to be unowned.

Steve