[rt-users] Customer Service Workflow

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Jan 15 09:12:13 EST 2008

On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 05:50:57PM -0500, Steve Cochran wrote:

> One of the problems is that any ticket that is closed but responded to
> is also owned by the first person to respond. So even if the logout
> code cleared any tickets they owned, more worried about tickets that
> become owned when they aren't there.

You could set up a custom scrip to set the owner to "nobody" on
resolution.  The only thing you might run into there is a reporting
issue, but there's no data loss. You could still dig everything out of
the transactions table.

Another option might be to set up a cron job that looks at open tickets
which haven't been replied to in x hours and sends an alert message and
sets their owners to nobody.

Best,
Jesse

> Steve

PS Your products rock. I use them all the time ;)