[rt-users] Customer Service Workflow

Steve Cochran stephen.cochran at kingarthurflour.com
Tue Jan 15 09:49:17 EST 2008

I was referring to what happens when a customer responds to a ticket
marked closed. If I own a ticket, respond and mark it closed, if the
user responds again it will be reopened and still be owned by me.

Most of our email requests from customers require only a single
response. So one thought I've had is to create a scrip that
automatically marks a request closed with every response. Then create
another scrip that triggers if a ticket is reopened that changes the
owner to nobody.

Not all of those triggers and actions are already defined, but it
shouldn't be too hard to code them.

Steve