[rt-users] Repeat login requests under FreeBSD

Yitzchak Schaffer yitzchas at touro.edu
Tue Jan 15 16:08:10 EST 2008

Kenneth:

Thanks for the help.  I haven't changed from whatever the default is; I
copied RT_Config.pm to RT_SiteConfig.pm and made some local changes.
 From there the setting appears to be DB, as ::File is commented out:

# $WebSessionClass is the class you wish to use for managing Sessions.
# It defaults to use your SQL database, but if you are using MySQL 3.x and
# plans to use non-ascii Queue names, uncomment and add this line to
# RT_SiteConfig.pm will prevent session corruption.

# Set($WebSessionClass , 'Apache::Session::File');

Yitzchak Schaffer
Systems Librarian
Touro College Libraries
33 West 23rd Street