[rt-users] How-to-do? Ticket Custom fields with different pragmatics in Ticket life time

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 18 05:35:09 EST 2008

Hallo,

--Am 18. Januar 2008 11:22:19 +0100 schrieb Dirk Pape
<pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de>:

> For "pragmatic kind" of cf cannot be stored anywhere an "mandatory"
> status does not depend on the "pragmatic kind".

this sentence is t a sentence I think, so next try.

cfs for now have only a category (type) but there is no attribute to give
them the desired "pragmatics", that is on which pages they will be shown or
can be entered and in which stage of the ticket they become mandatory.

I look for a way to express this in the database and use this information
in the mason code systematically.

Regards, Dirk.