[rt-users] 3.6.5 Clickable links

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jan 28 05:58:03 EST 2008

Working for me - 3.6.1, no 'porting' required.

Mathew Snyder wrote:
> I looked up how to make links clickable and found the information on the wiki.
> However, all of the listed options indicate older versions of RT.  Has anyone
> ported any of these solutions to the 3.6 branch and had them work?
>
> Mathew

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmaster at ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.