[rt-users] Seeing approvals

Roger Mastrude isd602 at co.santa-cruz.ca.us
Tue Jan 29 17:55:35 EST 2008

On 2/8/2006 Jesse answered a question thus:

Q: I've been starting to get to grips with the Approval functionality
(RT
3.4.2) and I'm wondering what determines who is allowed to approve
tickets
and who can see approvals on the Approvals screen.

A: Out of the box, that's the owner. It should also be the adminccs, but
I don't think that's there yet.

I would like to be able to have approvals visible to all members of a
group, and approvable by any one of them. Has this been added? If not,
do we have an ETA? Is there another mechanism I could use to make this
function happen?