[rt-users] problems with install

J.P. Racine racinejp at vianet.ca
Tue Jul 8 11:35:16 EDT 2008

Bo, you need to edit the etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm file to include the
database connection info ( as well as other critical config info ).

Set($DatabaseName , 'rt3');
Set($DatabaseType , 'mysql');
Set($DatabaseUser, "root");
Set($DatabasePassword , 'yourpassword');

Have another look at the install doc - the RT_SiteConfig configuration
step comes before initializing the db.