[rt-users] Reminder Emails

Candelario, Bill Candelario at zoominfo.com
Wed Jul 9 15:26:37 EDT 2008

Okay.  That would be great.

________________________________
From: Gene LeDuc [mailto:gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 3:25 PM
To: Candelario, Bill
Cc: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: RE: [rt-users] Reminder Emails

The trigger for generating a reminder is a value in a custom field named NagDays.  That value can be set via an OnCreate scrip (which is the way I do it) or manually by a user via the RT webgui.  If NagDays doesn't exist or doesn't have anything in it, then the ticket is ignored.  I'll send you the perl script off-list.

Gene