[rt-users] MyRT Global Page error

Abdus Samad mr.samad at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 17:48:20 EDT 2008

Yes it did prompt me for upgrade and I did that, all the update up to 3.8
were done by the script it gave at the end of update (I did not do that
manyaly by goinng in each direcory and altering the tables) The scipt
included did not returned any errors so, I guess it did worked fine.
I think it might be a problem with the database, so, I checked if I have
InnoDB in MySQL enabled and found that it was not. I enabled that and also
altered all table to Innodb Engine. Now the next step I guess was to follow
the Upgrade.mysql help file present inside the package. I found that /
schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl must be run. Now I have a new problem when I run
this script. It says.

DBD::mysql::db column_info failed: column_info doesn't support column
selection at etc/upgrade/schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl line 227.
DBD::mysql::db column_info failed: column_info doesn't support column
selection at etc/upgrade/schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl line 227.

Can any one point me in the direction of resolution of this issue. Since
now, all my tables have InnoDB engine.
The version of mysql I am running is mysql  Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.11, for
pc-linux-gnu (i386).

Thank you,
Abdus Samad