[rt-users] logo issues with 3.8.0

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Tue Jul 15 10:26:42 EDT 2008

BTW, if I change the default theme to be 3.5 or 3.4, the logo displays.
I've actually added some code into the CSS files, and while the logo
displays, it looks terrible...

James Moseley

             jmoseley at corp.xan
             adoo.com
             rt-users-bounces@         rt Users
             lists.bestpractic         <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>,
             al.com                    rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractica
                                       l.com
                                                                        cc
             07/15/2008 03:01
                                       [rt-users] logo issues with 3.8.0

Just installed RT 3.8.0 using a static copy of our RT (3.6.7) database.
Everything looks, well, different!

With that said, our personalized Logo is not displaying in the browser
window (works just fine in 3.6.7).  Actually, the logo HTML code shows up
in the page source of the browser, but it just doesn't display.

I've used IE 7 and FireFox 2.0.0.15.

Any ideas?

James Moseley