[rt-users] RT 3.8.0 rich text color problems

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Wed Jul 16 20:01:01 EDT 2008

Looking through the RT_Config.pm file, I've set this in my site config
file:

Set($PreferRichText, 1);

However, colored text still does not display in emails sent by RT nor in
the ticket display view - only while creating text while commenting,
replying, etc.  Bold and italicized email displays, but not color.

No big deal, just thought I'd pass this along.

James Moseley

             James
             Moseley/BTV/PEGAS
             US                                                         To
                                       rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
             07/16/2008 03:18                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RT 3.8.0 rich text color problems

When replying or commenting on a ticket, I can see the text color, if color
is selected.  When viewing the source, I can also see the span tags.

But after updating the ticket, the span tags disappear and thus the color
does too when displaying the ticket.

Am I missing something in the configuration or do I need to make some
changes to the theme files?

James Moseley