[rt-users] 2 questions about RT 3.8

Scott Hebert scott.hebert at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 15:49:14 EDT 2008

> 1) Is email completion supposed to work out of the box?

Are you talking about when adding people via the 'People' section of
the ticket? If so, I've noticed that I used to be able to put
usernames in the "Email" field, but now that doesn't work.

> 2) It seems that the search feature used to (maybe I am wrong here, or maybe I customized something and didn't re-add it in) used to search the requestors field and the subject line, but now only searches the subject line?

In 3.8, the search feature appears to search Subject and Owner of Open tickets.

--
Scott Hebert
http://slaptijack.com