[rt-users] Disable ticket creation failed message for unknown users

Charles Duffy charles.duffy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 21:00:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

How do I stop RT replying to unknown users with the 'ticket creation
failed' message? I still want the 'could not load valid user' message
to go
to $OwnerEmail if possible. I just want email ticket creation requests
from unknown users to fail silently (for them).

I've tried creating a blank global AutoRejectRequest template, to no
avail. Actually, putting anything in AutoRejectRequest has no effect
on the content of the rejection message...

I'm using RT 3.6.3 with Postgres 8.1 on RHEL 5.

Thanks,

Charles Duffy