[rt-users] Can't remove incorrect "new ticket" queue entry in dropdown

Kevin Freels kfreels at sendmail.com
Thu Jul 31 12:59:40 EDT 2008

Further info on this:

I tried creating (modifying) another user to add to the affected queue,
but I still get the incorrect default for the dropdown "new ticket" box
when logged in as that user..

This is becoming a show stopper, and if upgrading to 3.8 is the only
solution to fix, I need to start thinking about this. However, any
suggestions regarding this are greatly appreciated.

Again, thanks as always.

....k
-=-=-=-