[rt-users] (no subject)

Sherman,Jason H jhsherma at mdanderson.org
Mon Jun 9 10:48:14 EDT 2008

All,

I've installed the Request Tracker application at the request of a user to track grant proposals inside our institution but am running into issues getting fetchmail to be able to poll the exchange mailbox we've setup for customers to send requests to so a ticket is autogenerated in Request Tracker. We are using Exchange 2007 with Secure IMAP enabled on port 993. However, whenever I try to use the rt-mailgate file to poll the Exchange server I keep getting a connection refused. I am sure that is a syntax problem in how I have the rt-mailgate.conf file configured. I was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem or has any suggestions on what syntax I need to use so that it can poll this mailbox. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Sherman
Systems Analyst II
MD Anderson Cancer Center - Division of Quantitative Sciences
Phone: 713-563-1448
Email: jhsherma at mdanderson.org<mailto:jhsherma at mdanderson.org>