[rt-users] Can't call method "Delete" on an undefined value

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Wed Jun 18 02:28:20 EDT 2008

Paul O'Leary wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I just migrated our RT 363 instance from a RHEL 4/Oracle Express
> instance to a RHEL5.1 64bit Oracle instance. All went fairly well, the
> data import seemed to be fine. However, I am having trouble with the
> "Take" and assign actions.
> If I create a new ticket and then try to take it or assign it to a
> person, I get the following error on the web:
>
> I'm not sure what the problem would be here, I know that I had to update
> the sequence numbers when I moved to the new instance. That resolved
> ticket creation issues fine.

Don't know if the two are related but you shouldn't have to adjust the
sequence numbers if you used Oracle export and import utilities.
Judging from the sequence problem it looks like you did a csv or insert
kind of import and it looks like there is something out of sync.

I regularly exp/imp from my Oracle XE prod instance to my test instance
and never had problems with that and I wouldn't expect problem going
from XE (32bit) to Oracle Standard/Enterprise Edition 64bit either when
using import/export.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help,

Joop