[rt-users] RT Create Ticket display screen

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 24 13:23:57 EDT 2008

Kevin,

	Whenever I do an upgrade, I create a local version of whatever file I
want to override as  "/..rt version directory../local/..." so that it
looks just like "/..rt version directory../share/..." and any
directory/file that I have override code for I copy over to
"/...rt.../local/..." from "/ ..rt ../share/...". RT automatically goes
looking to the "local" directory for overrides before it executes
anything from "share". If RT will do that automatically, I save a little
time and maintenance trouble by doing it that way. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL