[rt-users] Need help with /Approvals/ & local/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction

Jean-Sebastien Morisset jsmoriss at mvlan.net
Wed Jun 25 13:42:58 EDT 2008

Aha!

I tried a bunch of things, but finally used the home page for
inspiration. :-)

% if ( $Transaction->Type =~ /^(Create|Correspond|Comment)$/ && $Ticket->QueueObj->Name !~ /^Approval$/ && ! $Ticket->HasUnresolvedDependencies( Type => 'approval') ) {

js.

--
Jean-Sebastien Morisset, Sr. UNIX Administrator <jsmoriss at mvlan.net>