[rt-users] Editing ShowCustomFields file to maintain Custom Field value formatting

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Tue Mar 4 14:50:13 EST 2008

You could do this with a callcack and a custom component like so:

/opt/rt3/local/html/Elements/Callbacks/myCompany/Elements/ShowCustomFields/ShowComponentName:

<%INIT>
return unless $CustomField;

unless ( $m->comp_exists( $$Name ) ) {
    $$Name = "ShowCustomFieldPre";
}
</%INIT>
<%ARGS>
$Name
$CustomField => undef
</%ARGS>

/opt/rt3/local/html/Elements/ShowCustomFieldPre:

% my $content = $Object->Content;
<pre>
<% $content %>
</pre>