[rt-users] Ticket Tabs

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Fri Mar 14 03:29:50 EDT 2008

Hi RT Gurus,

hopefully a simple question. I'm trying to change the Ticket Tabs File, i would like to change the History Link from opening inside the normal RT window to open in a new window, like a "real" print preview.

Found this part at /ticket/elements/tabs:

    _Ab => { title => loc('History'),
             path  => "Ticket/History.html?id=" . $id, },

I'm not sure how to add something like target=_blank

Any ideas?

Thanks

Torsten

Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschäftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Alfred Manke, Thorsten Meincke, Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persönlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kühne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschäftsführender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kühne