[rt-users] Scrip question and how to debug?

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Mon Mar 17 12:59:51 EDT 2008

You compare owner-id with nobody string?!? Nobody id is 10 compare owner id with nobody id could work.

Torsten

Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschäftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Alfred Manke, Thorsten Meincke, Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persönlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kühne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschäftsführender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kühne

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com>
To: Vivek Khera <vivek at khera.org>
CC: RT Users <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Sent: Mon Mar 17 16:19:10 2008
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Scrip question and how to debug?

Vivek:

Looking at log output made me realize that $Owner does not contain the
name of the owner. Where is the actual owner name stored as a string? I
want to compare that string to Nobody. This seems like it should be
fairly simple but I don't understand enough about how RT works
internally to figure that out.

my $admincclist = $self->TicketObj->AdminCc;

  my $Owner = $self->TicketObj->OwnerObj;

if ( $Owner->Id ne "Nobody"){
  $admincclist->AddMember($Owner->Id);
}