[rt-users] RT 3.6.4 poor query performance

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 20 12:40:05 EDT 2008

4 seconds is still slow, but better than 100-400.

About your indexes. You can and I really suggest to delete the
following indexes on CGM table:
* DROP INDEX GrouMem ON CachedGroupMembers;
* DROP INDEX group1 ON CachedGroupMembers;
* DROP INDEX member1 ON CachedGroupMembers;

And instead create indexes:
CREATE INDEX CGM1 ON CachedGroupMembers(MemberId, GroupId, Disabled);
CREATE INDEX CGM1 ON CachedGroupMembers(MemberId, ImmediateParentId);

Both will be part of 3.8's schema update.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.