[rt-users] RT 3.6.4 poor query performance

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 25 05:14:31 EDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

I have changed those indexes this morning and will monitor the results
today. I created the second new index as CGM2 to prevent the system
complaining about duplicate keys.

Thanks

Richard

--