[rt-users] adding custom filed value to email

Huw Selley huws at s2s.ltd.uk
Thu Mar 27 12:29:02 EDT 2008

Hi Gene,

I saw this fly by and just couldn't help myself trying to optimise it:

On 27 Mar 2008, at 16:04, Gene LeDuc wrote:
>   sub get_custom {
>     my $target_name = $_[0];
>     my $val = $Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue($target_name);
>     return $val if defined $val;
>     return undef;
>   }

   sub get_custom {
     return $val if $Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue($_[0]);
     return undef;
   }

Sorry, it's a pointless opto (just reduces numbers of lines and makes
it less readable .... but that's how we do in perl land right?) but I
had a spare 30 seconds :)

Regards
Huw

s2s company email disclaimer    : http://www.s2s.ltd.uk/datasheets/email_disclaimer.pdf
s2s company registration number : 3952958
s2s VAT registration number     : GB763132055
Business premises               : Ground Floor, Overline House, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1JA
Registered address              : Heathcote, Kings Road, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 9AS
Place of registration           : England