[rt-users] adding custom filed value to email

Huw Selley huws at s2s.ltd.uk
Thu Mar 27 12:41:26 EDT 2008

On 27 Mar 2008, at 16:29, Huw Selley wrote:
> Hi Gene,
>
> I saw this fly by and just couldn't help myself trying to optimise it:

OK, I suck and actually sent the wrong opto, here is what I wanted to
say:

   sub get_custom {
     return $val if $Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue($_[0]) or return
undef;
   }

Again, totally pointless but makes the line count prettier :)

Huw

s2s company email disclaimer    : http://www.s2s.ltd.uk/datasheets/email_disclaimer.pdf
s2s company registration number : 3952958
s2s VAT registration number     : GB763132055
Business premises               : Ground Floor, Overline House, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1JA
Registered address              : Heathcote, Kings Road, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 9AS
Place of registration           : England