[rt-users] Drop down list of requestors

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 27 16:17:33 EDT 2008

To all,

	I noticed that when in the "People" update box of a ticket you have to
have an idea of what a persons UserId contains or looks like when
wanting to add one to a ticket. Has anyone created a "drop-down" list of
users with the "CreateTicket" privilege for a queue to select from like
we have for 'Owners"? I would imagine it would be based on the same
coding structure as the 'Owner' drop-down for a ticket 'People' change.
If not, perhaps it would be a good addition for 3.8.1?

Kenn
LBNL