[rt-users] RT 3.6.6 Install .. stuck on Apache configuration

Winn Johnston winn_johnston at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 11:27:03 EDT 2008

check your /etc/sysconfig/apache

APACHE_MODULES="actions rewrite alias auth_basic
authn_file authz_host authz_groupfile authz_default
authz_user authn_dbm autoindex cgi dir env expires
include log_config mime negotiation setenvif ssl
suexec userdir php5 perl"

make sure you have perl in there, then restart apache

-winn

'correspond at rt.covista.com'<mailto:'correspond at rt.covista.com'>);

'comment at rt.covista.com'<mailto:'comment at rt.covista.com'>);