[rt-users] 2 quick questions!

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu May 1 12:10:36 EDT 2008

Andrew,

	We use 3.6.4 as well. It sounds like you haven't done much in the way
of customizing your notification scrips. I don't know which ones you
have available but you should have one similar to:

Condition: On Create
Action: Notify AdminCc (if that is you. If not make it Notify whomever
(role) you are
Template: you pick.

	To be notified on any change, do you want that to be "change in status"
or updated in any form? IF youwant to be notified when the ticket is
updated in any form, you might just get inundated with email, your
choice. But it should look something like:

Condition: On Status Change (or "On Transaction" for everything)
Action: Notify ????
Template: you pick

	For your second question; go to the scrip that is being triggered and
change who gets notified. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL