[rt-users] Scripssssssss

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu May 1 12:14:18 EDT 2008

IT GUT,

	Well, gee, that could be caused by MANY things. You could have the
Action set to "Notify AdminCc, Cc, Requestors" and you happen to be in
two of those roles for those tickets. IT COULD be That you are also on
the ticket Cc's list and you have a scrip that notifies "Others". It
would help a great in debugging if perhaps you would specify what scrips
you have and who is in what roles for the Queue & Globally. Then we
might be able to whittle down the possibilities.

Kenn
LBNL