[rt-users] Rép. :Re: CF - Select values rights

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon May 5 12:45:30 EDT 2008

Horst,

	I'm sorry. It wasn't clear to me when you stated "change the value" if
you meant within a ticket or in the definition. To change the value "in
the definition", you have to grant the "AdminCustomField" to the
appropriate group. To modify values for a CF "in a ticket",
"ModifyCustomField". We only allow our System Admin group to have the
"AdminCustomField" rights for "global" CFs. For a CF that is for a
specific queue, we grant that right to the Technical support group only.
I'm not familiar with your infrastructure, so I don't know what else I
can tell you. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL