[rt-users] Custom Field Drop down

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon May 5 18:38:51 EDT 2008

To all,

	I was wondering if anyone had created a Custom Field that was
pre-filled with members of a group or list of users. What I want to do
is create a CF that can either be pre-filled from members of an existing
group or allow a drop-down selection of group members (from a list of
groups) to be selected/added as initial values for the CF. This allows a
ticket owner or Manager of a queue to choose a user (from the list of
available "user-names/values") to act as the person of interest for
whatever function the CF stands for. It would offer tremendous
flexibility for any RT installation that involves a lot of workflow
functionality. Anyone??

Kenn
LBNL