[rt-users] Report for turnaround time

Divan Santana divan.santana at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:13:08 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I know this question must have been asked.

I have been searching plenty but no luck and wanted to try ask the mailing
list :)

I am trying to pull a report for a very important stat for the customer.
What is the average time for a ticket to be resolved from the time it was
created ?

It would be nice if it could exclude time that the ticket was stalled for but
I would settle for anything right now.

I am using rt 3.6.1.
Can this be done in excel once exported from RT?

I am no developer so hopefully there is a method that is not too complicated.

Any advise please is welcomed.
--
Divan Santana

Gtalk/MSN:              Divan.Santana at GMail.com
Skype:                  DivanSantana

Love God, Love People, Love Life!