[rt-users] permission denied when replying via mail

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed May 14 12:40:30 EDT 2008

Nico,

	Your question is not as simple as it may seem. A good answer requires
some info from you. It really depends on how you set up your privileges.
Do you grant rights to users or groups or both? If both, that will
complicate the debugging process. If Users, check out what rights that
user has for the queue the ticket is in. Make sure they have the
"ReplyToTicket" right. If groups, see what groups he is in and what
rights they have for the queue this ticket is in. Same right as before.
Is this user a Privileged user or Unprivileged. You have to look at that
as well and what rights you are granting on a global basis.

Kenn
LBNL