[rt-users] Checking out code from svn.bestpractical.com

John BORIS jboris at adphila.org
Thu May 15 13:47:32 EDT 2008

I am trying to get the files at:

http://svn.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi/bps/browse/RT-Extension-ResetPassword/

I am using the tortisesvn client.  I know this isn't a TortiseSVN list
but how does one checkout the code from the site.

When I try to do this onto my pc I get an error
Error: PROPFIND request failed on
'/cgi-bin/index.cgi/bps/browse/RT-Extension-ResetPassword'
Error: PROPFIND of
'/cgi-bin/index.cgi/bps/browse/RT-Extension-ResetPassword': 200 OK
(http://svn.bestpractical.com)

Is this just misconfigured or am I going abouit this the wrong way.

TIA

John J. Boris, Sr.
JEN-A-SyS Administrator
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"