[rt-users] RT with phone support?

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Tue May 20 05:56:26 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 09:50:37AM +0100, Kobus Bensch wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel
>
> I have been following this thread and would be most interested in
> finding out how you do that.

Our setup here is:

- one queue per customer (it's a choice, not necessarly the best for
  your needs)
- modifications on share/html/Ticket/Create.html that connects to our
  XMLRPC server to obtains contacts emails according to the named
  customer and present this as a select, but we leave also the standard
  email input so people can enter another email address if needed.

you can also have customers in a customfield and add some javascript to
present the email list

This modification doesn't require really RT knowledge, but more HTML/JS
knowledge, with a little bit of Mason formatting and of course you need
to know how to acces your customers database ;)