[rt-users] Sort by owner?

Laura Grella lgrella at acquiremedia.com
Tue May 20 11:59:15 EDT 2008

I have created a search which shows all tickets in RT that have not been
updated in the past 14 days. I then took this report, and clicked on Owner,
and expected the report to be sorted by owner. But it is not. It seems to be
sorted by an Owner ID since it shows the first people that were added to RT.
I do not see where I can add owner.emailaddress or owner.name to a search.

Also, when setting the sort order of a search from the Tickets page, there
is no option to sort by owner's name.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Laura