[rt-users] TicketSQL with Custom Fields

Alain Sips asips at nl.clara.net
Wed May 21 11:19:07 EDT 2008

Hello,

Attached to our tickets, we have a custom field called 'Reminder
Interval'. In this field, a number is written in minutes. I would like
to create a query that checks if the last update has been longer that
the amount of minutes in this field. I would think that that query would
look like this:

 Status = 'open' AND 'CF.{Productomschrijving}' IS NOT 'NULL' AND
LastUpdated < 'CF.{Reminder Interval} minutes ago'

However, there is for example a ticket that has 15 in that custom field
and that hasn't been updated in 2 hours.
If I have the query:
     Status = 'open' AND 'CF.{Productomschrijving}' IS NOT 'NULL' AND
LastUpdated < '15 minutes ago'
this gives back the 1 result.

However if I use the first query, no results are returned.
Am I using an incorrect syntax?

Thanks,

Alain

--