[rt-users] RT3.8 questions and remarks!

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu May 22 05:45:34 EDT 2008

> first the question: How can I get rid of the wyswyg editor
> for my users. A lot of the my users only use the mail interface
> and they use text-only mailclients like pine or mutt. so I
> would like to set the default to the simple text field.
> It would be no ggod idea to send html-mails to my pine
> users

Emmanuel already answered the practical question, but it's worth
pointing out that Pine deals gracefully with rich text mail out of the
box (and most mutt configurations do too) and that RT autmatically
creates a plain-text version of the HTML which users generate through
the GUI. We may be crazy, but we're not _rude_ ;)

Best,
Jesse