[rt-users] Prevent users from Assigning Owner during ticket create?

Benjamin Weser weser at osp-dd.de
Fri May 23 03:13:34 EDT 2008

Hi Aaron,

you can either force the Owner back to Nobody like Kenn did (this is
possible using OnCreate too) or even better, copy the
/opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Create.html to your local directory and
comment out the lines with the owner (I did this for us here and in some
other files to get rid of all the built-in fields we do not use), so
people won't even see there's a possibility to set an owner themselves:

<!--<td class="label">
<&|/l&>Owner</&>:
<& /Elements/SelectOwner, Name => "Owner", QueueObj => $QueueObj,
Default => $ARGS{Owner}||$RT::Nobody->Id, DefaultValue => 0 &>

Ben